Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quirks

Delirious posted her top 6 quirks, so I thought I would do that as well. This turned out harder than I had at first thought. I’m sure that I don’t have any quirks, but I’ll post a few things anyway.

1. I will drink from a cup someone else has drunk from already, and eat their leftover food, and share licks on my ice cream cone, and have even shared a toothbrush. Not sure if this is a quirk, or just gross, but it’s the first thing that came to mind. :o)

2. I like to always have a cup of water nearby. It doesn’t need to be cold, or fresh, just there for me to take a sip from now and then. (I’ve even drunk from mud puddles and rivers)

3. I hate cooking in a dirty kitchen. If the counters are dirty, or there are things in the way, I have to straighten it up before I cook.

4. I’m not sure if this is a quirk, or just a major annoyance, but I snore very loudly.

5. My kids will testify that whenever someone speaks a phrase that reminds me of a song, I sing the line from the song at them.

6. My last comes from being a school teacher. I tend to repeat instructions or information to people, and give even basic instructions about things that others already know how to do. (My wife hates it when I do this). :o)

1 comment:

Nene said...

1) gag me
2)I have this quirk too, but it DOES need to be cold - lots of ice
3) I agree, and I like to clean as I go too
4) I never snore. :0)
5) You are your mother here
6) Yes, teacher habit.