Delirious posted her top 6 quirks, so I thought I would do that as well. This turned out harder than I had at first thought. I’m sure that I don’t have any quirks, but I’ll post a few things anyway.
1. I will drink from a cup someone else has drunk from already, and eat their leftover food, and share licks on my ice cream cone, and have even shared a toothbrush. Not sure if this is a quirk, or just gross, but it’s the first thing that came to mind. :o)
2. I like to always have a cup of water nearby. It doesn’t need to be cold, or fresh, just there for me to take a sip from now and then. (I’ve even drunk from mud puddles and rivers)
3. I hate cooking in a dirty kitchen. If the counters are dirty, or there are things in the way, I have to straighten it up before I cook.
4. I’m not sure if this is a quirk, or just a major annoyance, but I snore very loudly.
5. My kids will testify that whenever someone speaks a phrase that reminds me of a song, I sing the line from the song at them.
6. My last comes from being a school teacher. I tend to repeat instructions or information to people, and give even basic instructions about things that others already know how to do. (My wife hates it when I do this). :o)