Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Writer's Block"

I find it difficult to write a blog entry about why I haven't written any blog entries. If you have writer's block, and can't think of anything to say, how can you write to tell someone you can't seem to think of anything to write? I actually had an idea for something to write about as I was driving to work the other day. By the time I got there, I couldn't remember what it was. I'm sure it must be some form of brain damage, early alzheimer's, or some other aberration of nature out to ruin my life, or kill me off. You can't do anything anymore that is good for you. Every new study tells you some new thing that is hazardous to your health. This study says don't eat eggs, they are high in cholesterol, and can cause heart disease. The next study says, eat eggs because the proteins in them are good for you, as long as you eat them in moderation.

I'm not sure what I should do. If you stop eating everything, that will kill you too. I'll think this over as I eat my twinkie, drink full fat chocolate milk, and watch 10 hours of TV. Take care.

1 comment:

Delirious said...

I'm not sure if I get writer's block or of nothing interesting ever happens to me. I do think maybe sometimes I'm just a little brain dead.