My sisters all borrowed this blog, so why not me.
1. When I was a kid, I was accident prone. I fell off a stage and broke my foot in four places. I fell off a storage ledge, almost a story high, and landed on my chin, breaking up teeth. I got hit in the head with a hammer, and I fell over a barbed wire fence, cutting my ankle to the bone. (I’m sure there are many more, but that’s the highlight edition. This also explains a lot of why I am like I am. :o))
2. I couldn’t skip when I was in kindergarten, and thought I was going to fail that grade.
3. I was a DJ on a High School Radio station.
4. I have been a rodeo clown for a small town rodeo.
5. I hiked almost 2500 miles in 5 summers, 250 of that pulling a handcart.
6. I am very good with primitive weapons. I throw knife, tomahawk, and lance, and also shoot an Indian bow, and have won competitions with these.
7. As a hunter, I killed my first deer with my hunting knife. (long story, not pretty)
Have a great day. Stick.