Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dumb and Dumber

I just gave a test to all of my classes today. In preparation for this test, each student was given a study guide containing all of the possible questions that I might ask on the test. This study guide was also to be turned in for a grade, and could be used during the test. All the students needed to do was fill in the study guide during the two weeks we were discussing this section, and they could then copy that answer directly onto their test. I couldn't believe how many chose not only to not do the study guide, but did not even attempt the test. The only way I could have made it any easier would have been to just give them a passing grade without any work.

Hang in there. Stick

1 comment:

~Kris said...

So you apparently do not teach at Manila...
Because those teachers would have just passed everyone.
:)