Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Beam me up Scotty

One of the teachers I work with has a habit of recording incidents of bad behavior on the part of students, especially foul language. She writes down the language used, date it occurred, and time. Somehow, one of the students found out about this journal while in her class. He blurted out, "You're sh***ing me, you write this down?" Of course she immediately took out her book and began writing in it. One of the other students then said, "Captain's log, stardate 2007 point 2....." Needless to say, she was not amused at the time, and kicked him out of class. As for me, I thought it was hilarious. Guess you had to be there to not.

Have a great day. Stick

2 comments:

Inklings said...

I think it was a little too severe to kick that student out of class. I don't believe in kicking people out of class unless it is pretty bad. I think that teacher needs to lighten up and get a sense of humor. I would have laughed at that remark. And made a cartoon. :0)

Inklings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.