Thursday, July 10, 2008

Joyful! Joyful!...Awful!

I tend to be a creature of habit, at least up to a point. Every morning when I get up, I go downstairs and get on the computer to post and write. I check my e-mail, read blogs, etc.

As I walked down the stairs this morning, it smelled like an open sewer. I thought, Oh great the toilet is backed up, or the drain is clogged. It was worse. My youngest son had caught a case of either stomach flu, or food poisoning. He had tossed his cookies no less than four times in four different places. This was not the worst part. Every time that happened, he also lost it on the other end. I found him laying on the floor wrapped in a blanket. Thank goodness for carpet cleaners and washing machines. After a half an hour cleaning, things are better, but he's not. I can only hope that he will make it to the bathroom if he has another spell, and that he gets better fast.

Take care. Stick.

No comments: