Friday, February 29, 2008

Not so small at all...

Ever since I posted my two blogs on small town living, I have been expecting a rebuttal from Inklings. I know she has lived in towns much smaller than where we currently live. However, my first response came from my wife. She reminded me that the town that we live in is currently one of the LARGER towns in Wyoming. We got to talking about it, and finally came to the conclusion that this town just has a small town mentality. I'm not sure yet if that is good or bad, but it does change the way you do things around here.

-----You don't need to leave for any appointment too early, because everything in town is only ten minutes at the most from your front door, and that's counting the time needed to stop and get a soda on the way.

-----Rush hour traffic here consists of two Semi-trucks and a pickup at the same light at one time.

-----The only place you experience any problems is at Wal-mart check out, because they don't have enough cashiers to handle ten people at once.

I hope that clears that up. Take care. Stick.

No comments: