Monday, February 4, 2008

Technology Bytes

I mentioned that I am writing a book. I wanted to put the first chapter or two on the blog to let everyone see it, but I have a problem. Somehow, with six kids using my laptop, the plug and play driver option has been deleted. I cannot get the computer to recognize the USB flash drives that I have backing up my book, so I can't download the book to this computer. I have tried to find compatible drivers on the internet, but so far no luck. For now, I guess everyone will have to stay in the dark until I can fix this problem. As I wrote that, I came up with a solution. I will e-mail the chapters to my computer here, and then copy to my blog.

Hoping to have reading material soon. Take care. Stick.

1 comment:

Nene said...

I tag you to write about the 5 things you hate and the 5 things you love. :0}