Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Be-friended and Be-fuddled

Facebook has ruined my blogging life. It's true. Although I have never been as faithful of a blogger as many people I know, I would still blog on a steady basis. Now, if I have somethingo say, I tend to Facebook it. It's not that I think that Facebook is a better forum for my thoughts, it just seems to be easier. However it also doesn't seem as permanent. Maybe that is why I do it. Maybe blogging feels like I really mean what I write, while Facebook is just a passing comment that isn't as important. I think Facebook is for that instant contact with someone. It is the quick gratification that our society wants anymore. Instant oatmeal, cooked in a microwave. That's what Facebook is, instant oatmeal for the Blogging soul. I'm not worried about offending any of my Facebook friends with this post. They are all over there, near the microwave, waiting for their oatmeal.

Have a great day. Stick.

3 comments:

Delirious said...

I haven't blogged much lately but I think it's because I've been busy. Also, a lot of what I do is confidential, so I can't write about it. :)

Inklings said...

I wish everyone would blog more. You learn more about people that way.

Nene said...

I'd much rather blog than FB, but lately my life has been kinda crazy too.