Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some new Doors are Opening

No, I don't have a job yet. I do, however, have a new door from my kitchen into my garage. We spent two years walking outside and around to get to our freezer in the garage. All kinds of weather. Rain and shine.

I hated it.

Not too long ago, we visited my sister-in-law in Denver. She is a renovating type Handy-Gal. She happened to have a door, fully cased, that she sold to us. With a little work, that door is now in our wall. I don't know how the people who lived here for 30 years before us lived without it. I'm just glad I don't have to any more.

Take care. Stick.

2 comments:

Nene said...

That would be annoying to have to go outside to get to your freezer. We pray for you everyday that you will find a job.

Inklings said...

That is nice you can have that home improvement, especially with winter coming. I am praying for you to get a good job, too.