Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Sale-SOLD!

I recently discovered a portion of my home that I thought was gone forever--My garage. Over the last several months we have been gradually moving items that we no longer want from the house and to various piles in my garage. It had gotten to the point that I could no longer park a car in my garage, and with winter coming (quickly) towards us, I wanted to make sure this was corrected.

With that in mind, I made posters, organized the junk, and held a garage sale. By noon, it was cold, rainy, and my patience was at an end. I closed up shop, packed everything left into my truck, and hauled it all to a church free swap meet location.

Now I have an empty garage, a little more money, and the hope that I never get to this point again. (good luck)

Take care, and have a great day. Stick.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I keep telling myself that, and yet, I keep buying stuff I really don't need (like vintage books I just can't seem to resist).

Mr. Giggles said...

Ga....ra..ge? Hmmm... that word SOUNDS familiar, but I can't place what it is. Congrats on emptying yours, though! :o*