Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Fun?

My four girl's decided that they wanted new dresses for Easter. They wanted the same pattern with different material. The only problem, they didn't wnat to make them. They wanted mom to make them. So...(or sew) Mom has been sewing dresses for her spring break. They are almost all done now, but it has been a major production. All the dresses are flower prints, and they will wear similar colored shoes ($3 at Wal-Mart!) with matching tees and ribbons. We'll post a picture (maybe) when they are done.

Mom also decided the boys shouldn't be left out. She went and bought a red flowered print, and a pattern and is making ties for the three of us. We'll see if they get them all finished.

Happy Easter! Stick.

3 comments:

Delirious said...

Wow, she is more ambitious than me.

Nene said...

I just wish I could find a place to buy fabric here in Ireland. We're going to a town 30 minutes away to a store called "Material World" so hopefully I will find what I'm looking for.

Inklings said...

Yeah, then you can be a "material girl", Nene. :0)
Tell your wife I am very impressed!