Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Job Huntin'?

My principal was talking to me the other day. He told me that there might be a histroy position opening at the High School. He said, "Now don't get me wrong. I think you are a great teacher, but I'm worried that we might not get the grant funding next year for this position. we don't want to leave you high and dry if that happens. They have already eliminated this job at the High School. I'm just afraid they are going to come tell me that they are doing the same thing with us, and then I'd have to tell you that you don't have a job."

I appreciate his honesty, and being up front with me. Now I just need to find a job for next year. I hope the history position is really there, or that something else comes open. Maybe my book will get published, and I'll make millions...maybe not.

Keep your fingers crossed. Stick

No comments: