Tuesday, December 19, 2006

At Long Last

I tried to set up this blog on more than one occasion. I went through all the steps, set up the site, set my user name and password, and then...nothing. I couldn't log on to post. My password wouldn't work. I thought I must have done something wrong, so I tried it again. I went through the entire process again.. with the same results. Finally, I was able to go through Google to change my password, and get on to the site. I almost gave up before I got started.I currently teach High School history, so I am used to being frustrated. Maybe I am a little cynical too. I hope I don't come across that way all the time, I don't think of myself that way. As I said at the front of my site, I have done many things in my life. Working many different jobs. Like my sister-who also blogs-I consider myself to be a jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. I have been a rodeo clown, and a white water raft guide. Of course I have also worked for the fast food industry at Orange Julius, and thrown freight for Wal-Mart. In the course of all of these things, I managed to get two college degrees, get married, and have 6 kids--including one set of twins. I need to think about how I want to organize this blog, but I think after this entry, I may start at my earliest memories and work forward to present. Along the way through my memory, I will try to entertain if possible, and maybe even share something worthwhile.

No comments: