Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's My Name?

We must be getting older. They say the memory is the first thing to go. Maybe we need Ginkgo Beloba.

I woke up an hour ago, and have been puttering around showering, getting a roast in the crockpot, and enjoying the quiet morning...until. My oldest daughter came upstairs all dressed for church. "Are you guys going to Conference today?"

Now it comes back to me. Stake Conference.(a large church meeting) Adult Meeting last night. Church at ten today, and no one is awake except my daughter and I. I can be ready, we'll see about the others.

On the other hand, it is a gorgeous spring day outside.

Hang in there. Drink more water to improve your memory. Stick.

2 comments:

Delirious said...

We had stake conference too. Elder Russell M. Nelson came. :)

Nene said...

Like Dad says, "When you get old and lose your memory, there is never a movie you haven't seen, and you make "new" friends everyday!" :0P