Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Moving Experience

Our children have decided to move. Not away, rooms. The girls want to take the basement, and move the boys upstairs. They were going to do this yesterday. Unfortunately, they didn't finish. The boys have their things piled all over the living room, and the girls haven't moved yet. Sara was in SLC at a concert all day yesterday, and nothing has been moved upstairs yet. I feel like I am living in a junk sale, but I don't want any of the merchandise. I hope they get it finished quickly. Sean won't have a bed tonight as it is.

Hang in there. Stick.

1 comment:

Nene said...

After Inklings moved out, Mom said I could have her room. I worked all day to move my stuff in her room, and her stuff into mine. That night when I went to bed, it just didn't feel right. The next day I moved everything back. :0)